We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our mission is to create epic aquariums and the most realistic artificial corals on the planet! We are also huge environmental lovers and heavily involved with reef and ocean conservation. We believe that our products can have a significant impact on protecting our precious ocean gems by offering aquarium owners the most realistic products on the market. This is what unites us as a team and humans as we are all striving to express our artistic nature, create innovative products, delight our customers, and protect our planet. If you are interested in joining our team and share these same values we have included a list of open positions below. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are looking for a results-driven Inside Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Our team designs and manufactures high-end custom and retail aquarium decorations. Our clients range from residential, commercial, retail pet stores, seaquariums, museums, and zoos.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Sourcing new sales opportunities via inbound leads and outbound cold calls and emails
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Inside Sales Representative Skills
Inside sales reps should know how to mirror the prospect’s tone and style of talking so that the customers can identify with them and also learn how to let their personality shine through, so the prospect knows he or she is speaking to a human being, not a robot!
Successful salespeople do not share all of their products’ benefits and capabilities right away. Instead, they focus on asking questions about their customers’ business pain and problems before offering their product as a potential solution.
Discipline and Time Management
They should know which prospects are worth following up and which ones are just wasting their time so that they can get the most out of their work day.
Always conduct pre-call research to know something about their prospects and their business needs, increasing their chances of success.
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Will be based on experience
Creative Coral Design provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.